List of vulnerabilities in Vault 7 and fixes
TPNetworks is constantly observing and researching vulnerabilities that may effect our own services and our client’s services.
With the recent disclosure by Wikileaks regarding the Vault 7 vulnerabilities. TPnetworks has been keep track of fixes for the vulnerabilities.
As more disclosures become available, and as more fixes are released, we will continue to update this page to keep track.
List of vulnerabilities;
- Apple products
- Vehicle control systems
- Weeping Angel
The links above are from Wikipedia. I am providing more context below from top rated tech magazines. Below that I will list the known fixes.
- Interim Fixes & JVM patches for 9.0.1.x versions of IBM Notes/Domino & add-ons
- Cisco Warns of Critical Vulnerability Revealed in ‘Vault 7’ Data Dump
- Apple Claims Vulnerabilities In ‘Vault 7’ Have Been Patched
- That CIA exploit list in full: The good, the bad, and the very ugly (this is a bias article, and it is critical of Wikileaks questioning Wikileak’s intentions, however they do provide some insight to the CIA arsenal of hacking tools, which is pretty legit)
- WIKILEAKS VAULT 7 HELPED APPLE, INTEL, MICROSOFT FIX CIA GLITCHES: Tech Benefits from Vault 7
- Cisco issues fix for Vault 7 vulnerability without help from WikiLeaks
- Microsoft Releases ‘Largest’ Monthly Security Patch
- Tech companies scramble to plug security holes after WikiLeaks Vault 7 dump of CIA hacking tools
- Vault 7 leak highlights insider threat
- WikiLeaks Vault 7 Leak Claims CIA Bugs ‘Factory Fresh’ iPhones
This is a post that I made in October 2013 about internet privacy and some tips on how to secure more privacy.